Staff
April 06, 2005

Main Staff

- Nick: Mayu-kawaii
- Position: Everything you can imagine
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Otaku-chan
- Position: Our little seme
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Beleth
- Position: Bitch, editor, scanner, whatever...
- Profile: beee~~ beee~~
- My biggest obsession is... sheeps <3


Editors

- Nick: Adamaru
- Position: Editor
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Bodyshot
- Position: Editor
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Crimzon_haze
- Position: Editor
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Fool_in_the_rain
- Position: Editor
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Migal
- Position: Editor
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is....

- Nick: Moonchild
- Position: Editor
- Profile: somebody who needs to get a life but doesn't have time for one, with all this editing
- My biggest obsession is... BL is a diagnosis, not an obsession

- Nick: Sakura15
- Position: Scanner, procrastinator, Mayu's essay proofreader & editor
- Profile: Location - USA. I'm the one who sits and sings in the channel(s) and makes random comments. I am also the one who mingles with the noobs and voice peoples. I like to bother Beleth. I <3 yaoi.
- My biggest obsession is... yaoi, with a hint of shoujo.

- Nick: TessaNoil
- Position: Editor
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...


Translators

- Nick: Celeste
- Position: Chinese translator
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Electraray
- Position: Chinese translator
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Errath
- Position: Chinese translator
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Filroux
- Position: Chinese translator
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Giggie
- Position: Chinese translator
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Haku
- Position: Japanese translator
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Jin
- Position: Chinese translator
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Jennie
- Position: Chinese translator
- Profile: A 'not-so-innocent' girl from Ireland~ Major anime/manga addict, especially when it comes to Yaoi~ As I always say, pretty boys and hot guys~ What's not to like?! ^^
- My biggest obsession is...Chocolate, no wait, Hot guys~! no wait.... Chocolate on hot guys!!

- Nick: Jennkei
- Position: Chinese translator
- Profile: Reader of all manner of fiction, esp medieval fantasy, with pet themes of music, sensuality. Writer of strange poems, eccentric prose. Watcher of anime. Drooler at bishounen. Banger of piano. Amateur at squash/rollerblading/cycling. Sometimes easily bored. Has a temper. Used to MUD.
- My biggest obsession is...the flavour of the moment, generally a bishounen I've been reading/watching about. I obsess about a few consistently - reading, appreciation of anime and manga, among other things. Which comprises, mostly, bishounen! (And yaoi, which, after all, features TWO times the bishounen! :D)

- Nick: LittleMy
- Position: Japanese translator
- Profile: Hey Kids! Do you know what time it is?
- My biggest obsession is...the grisley and morbid

- Nick: Murasaki Kirala
- Position: Japanese translator
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Nomimono
- Position: Chinese translator
- Profile: I want to meet Juan Mann, hugs campaign. Noobs rock! Studying Japanese, haha!
- My biggest obsession is... Jolin Tsai.

- Nick: Secret_zephyr
- Position: Chinese translator
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Shattered_wings
- Position: Chinese translator
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Yaoh
- Position: Chinese translator
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...



Others

- Nick: Amaiyume
- Position: Translator
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Blabla
- Position: Scanner
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Chinji
- Position: Proofreader
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Dimolt
- Position: Translator
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Inunoongaku
- Position: Japanese translator / Editor
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Kittenbot
- Position: Proofreader
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Natasha
- Position: Proofreader
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Permahyper_Snowflake
- Position: Translator
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Ponnuki
- Position: Japanese Translator, our master (we luv you <3)
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Presser-kun
- Position: Proofreader
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...

- Nick: Strega
- Position: Editor
- Profile: poned algo lindo pa rellenar... como que soy muy lista, muy guapa, muy simpatica y muy modesta XDDDDD.
- My biggest obsession is... Harry potter fics, chocolate <3,

- Nick: Yoji
- Position: Scanner
- Profile:
- My biggest obsession is...


Written by Mayu Kawaii @ 10:59 AM,

+ Irc channel / Canal Irc
+ Projects / Proyectos
+ FAQ
+ Image Forum
+ English Forum
+ Foro en Castellano
+ Trivia

E-Mail

F4.obsession at gmail . com

Link Us